- Prevents trailer ball from being inserted into the coupler
- Universal design fits most couplers
- Die-cast trailer lock with dual-ratchet locking system
Universal Trailer Coupler Lock – Hammer-Tone Epoxy
Add to Quote
Sometimes a safety pin and coupler latch are just not enough to keep your toys safe. While CURT safety pins and coupler latches are made to keep your coupler securely latched onto your trailer ball, they are no substitute for the locking power provided by a CURT trailer lock. CURT trailer locks are designed to add security to your trailer and towing equipment. Instead of merely retaining the coupler latch mechanism, CURT trailer coupler locks are actually designed to protect your trailer from theft when it is not hitched up to your vehicle.
This trailer lock features die-cast metal construction and a hammer tone epoxy finish for a lasting strength and resistance to the elements. The dual-ratcheting locking system easily secures your trailer by inserting into the coupler and taking the place of a trailer ball. This CURT trailer lock is key-operated and features a universal fit to accommodate a variety of couplers. All CURT trailer locks include two keys in every package. Protect your boat, your camper and even your utility trailer the right way with a CURT coupler lock.
- Protected by a durable hammer-tone epoxy finish
- Includes two keys for added convenience
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
There are no reviews yet.