- One-person installation requires no welding or truck bed removal
- Center locator eliminates the need to measure where the ball hole should be
- Double locking pins for superior trailer and trailer ball security
- Flip-and-store ball keeps truck bed free of obstructions
Under-Bed Double Lock EZr Gooseneck Hitch – Chevy/Ram/Ford
A CURT gooseneck hitch is more than a necessary tool for towing; it is an integrated extension of your truck that allows you to turn your 4×4 into the workhorse it was designed to be. Gooseneck hitches are stronger, tougher and more subtle than any other, and when quality craftsmanship and intelligent design become the fuel that drives a gooseneck hitch, you get a towing solution that leaves others lost for words.
The CURT under-bed Double Lock EZr gooseneck hitch is strong, fast and easy to operate. It gets its name from the two locking pins that engage the trailer ball and hold it in place, giving you twice the security when towing especially heavy trailers. The Double Lock EZr mounts underneath your truck bed with compatible gooseneck installation brackets and provides a removable 2-5/16″ gooseneck trailer ball with a gross trailer weight capacity up to 30,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. Using the heavy-duty operating handle, the trailer ball can be unlocked and flipped over whenever necessary to allow full use of the truck bed.
For easy one-person installation, the Double Lock EZr comes with the CURT-exclusive center locator. This simple installation tool inserts into the gooseneck trailer ball hole during installation and shows exactly where to drill in the truck bed, eliminating errors and the need for meticulous measuring. The Double Lock EZr also comes with solid safety chain hookups, an attractive chrome trim ring, a durable carbide powder coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty.
2001-2010 Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500
2011-2013 Ram 2500/3500
2011-2016 Super Duty F-250/F-350
- Removable chrome-plated 2-5/16″ trailer ball fits most gooseneck trailers
- Chrome-plated trim ring provides a finished look
- Rubber hole cover helps prevent corrosion in trailer ball hole
- Heavy-duty 3/8″ diameter handle for solid operation
- Includes strong 5/8″ safety chain loops and grade-8 hardware
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Requires under-bed gooseneck installation brackets
- Center Locator patent# D685,299 S
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
There are no reviews yet.