- Triple-axis, motion-sensing accelerometer for highly responsive, smooth stops
- Third axis provides dynamic power adjustments when going up or down a hill
- Nine levels of sensitivity adjustment for varying loads or driving conditions
TriFlex Trailer Brake Controller
The TriFlex proportion-based brake controller features a compact size, a digital display and the ability to manage up to eight brakes at a time. The feature that sets the TriFlex apart from many others is its triple-axis motion-sensing accelerometer. This integrated circuit component allows the TriFlex to detect every motion of your vehicle and trailer with exact precision and to then apply the perfect amount of braking power for every situation. The TriFlex also automatically adjusts brake output when going up or down a hill and is compatible with anti-lock brakes and cruise control. It comes with a mounting bracket and hardware and can be mounted at various angles on your vehicle’s dash. Best of all, like other CURT brake controls, the TriFlex is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
This CURT trailer brake controller is designed to work with quick plugs so it can readily plug into your vehicle’s original equipment socket. It also includes a mounting bracket and hardware for easy installation. A brake controller should be mounted somewhere on the dash of your vehicle, and we recommend putting it below the steering wheel, either on the right or left side of the steering column. This way the control will not block your view when driving, but it will remain accessible and visible when adjustment is needed.
- User-selectable power output and trailer brake light activation
- Automatic leveling and calibration eliminate setup requirements
- Digital display shows power adjustments in 0.1 increments
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection
- Tow vehicle ‘low voltage’ and trailer disconnect indicators
- Compatible with low-volt, PWM, ABS, cruise control and electric over hydraulic
- Mounts at various angles, above or below the dash, to increase usability
- Auto sleep mode prevents battery drain after five minutes of idle time
- Equipped with a quick plug for fast, easy installation
- Limited lifetime warranty