- Up to 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load
- Weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer’s stated capacities
- Easy, one-person installation requires no lowering of exhaust or spare tire
- Requires no additional hardware or installation brackets
OEM-Style Gooseneck Hitch – Ford
Ingenious design and reliability — these words don’t just describe the Ford Super Duty; they were the inspiration for the CURT OEM-style gooseneck hitch for Ford. This hitch is built to excel in two key things: ease of installation that comes from an ingenious design and safe, reliable towing even with heavy-duty gooseneck trailers.
The Ford-compatible gooseneck hitch boasts a one-person installation. It is built with fewer pieces than competitor hitches to keep installation simple, and the pieces are designed to be compact so they can be lifted and bolted into place without the help of a second person. We’ve also eliminated a number of steps from the process to speed up installation time and reduce the number of modifications needed on the vehicle. The hitch does not require the exhaust or spare tire to be lowered. It requires no welding, temporary truck bed removal or even bed flange trimming. Best of all, pre-existing factory holes are used to mount the hitch to the truck’s frame, meaning the only drilling necessary is for the gooseneck ball hole and safety chains in the truck bed.
Once installed, the OEM-style gooseneck hitch for Ford offers simple operation and highly secure towing. It is tested in accordance with SAE J2638 to safely tow up to 30,000 lbs. GTW. Instead of a side handle mounted under the wheel well, it uses a latch-locking trailer ball. This patented 2-5/16″ ball easily drops into the gooseneck head from above the truck bed and is secured in place with a simple quarter-turn of the latch. This Ford Super Duty gooseneck hitch also features heavy-duty 5/8″ safety chain anchors for dependable security for your trailer, whether you’re towing livestock, machinery or construction materials.
To ensure maximum quality, the CURT OEM-style gooseneck hitch for Ford is made right here on American soil. It comes with a tough A-coat finish to easily resist rust and scratches, and it is backed with a limited lifetime warranty.
Fits: 2017-2019 F-250/F-350 Super Duty
- No drilling necessary except the truck bed holes
- Installation also requires no welding, bed flange trimming or bed removal
- Included patented 2-5/16″ ball eliminates the need for a side handle
- Heavy-duty 5/8″ safety chain loops for a reliable connection
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable, rust-resistant, liquid A-coat
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Assembled in USA
- Not compatible with X5 adapters