While LUVERNE offers a number of cargo van accessories to outfit your fleet or solo work van, none has been proven as safe, functional and reliable as Grip Step running boards. Grip Steps are engineered for hard work and commercial settings, from their high-traction treads to their wide, comfortable stepping surface, to their lightweight, rust-resilient construction.
These Grip Step running boards are particularly optimized to be van steps. This package includes two shorter running boards — one for the driver-side door and one for the passenger-side door — to match the configuration of a cargo van. They are also designed to be vehicle-specific. The brackets are custom made to use existing factory mounting points on the vehicle for seamless integration without any difficult modifications.
All Grip Step running boards — including Grip Step rear van steps — offer superior traction with their expanded metal treads. The open treads are non-skid in any weather, highly resistant to wear, and they help maintain a clean interior, allowing dirt and debris to get knocked off your boots and pass through the board when stepping into the vehicle. This promotes a cleaner work space and a more professional presentation for your business.
Grip Step 7″ running boards for vans are constructed for long hours in the rain, sunshine, sleet or snow. They are constructed from an aluminum alloy, making them lightweight and rust-free, but also dependably strong. The lightweight build is ideal for cargo vans and commercial vans that frequently start and stop. It helps keep the vehicle unencumbered by excess weight, promoting optimal gas mileage and a longer vehicle life.
The aluminum construction of these van steps offers excellent resistance to corrosion in spite of frequent exposure to rain, road salt and other threats. To maximize corrosion resistance, they are finished in a highly durable textured black powder coat. This seals the aluminum off from the elements and gives the running boards a sleek, professional look. Tough plastic end caps are also added to the ends of the boards for a final finishing touch and to eliminate any safety hazards with sharp corners.
2014-2019 Promaster 36″ 98″
2015-2019 Transit 36″ 98″
2012-2019 NV 1500/2500/3500 36″ 98″
- Open treads knock dirt and snow off your boots to keep the van interior clean
- Durable, textured black powder coat for a sleek, professional finish
- Smooth, rounded end caps eliminate sharp corners
- Easy installation with vehicle-specific mounting brackets
- Powder-coated brackets use stainless steel fasteners for secure board attachment
- Limited lifetime warranty (five-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA
- Includes one pair of running boards and mounting hardware (shipped separately, some running board assembly required)
- Promaster uses bracket LV 401474. Transit uses bracket LV 401524. NV uses bracket LV 401164.
- Any Service Parts noted in the Installation Sheets are not for individual sale, for reference only