- High-impact nylon that solves corrosion problems and limits rusting
- Socket lid features stainless spring and runner gasket to guarantee against moisture intrusion
- Lid designed with slot to prevent sand and dirt from obstructing closure
7-Pole RV OEM Replacement Socket, Bolt On
Since 1909 Pollak by SMP has developed, manufactured, and supplied a wide variety of electro-mechanical products, including Connectors, Adapters and related items for the Heavy Truck, Off-Road, RV, and Towing Industries.
Pollak’s new sealed RV socket is designed to be dependable in one of the harshest mounting environments for an electrical device – an exposed external mounting under the rear bumper of a sport utility or pickup truck. This connector design continues to earn the distinction of becoming the industry standard.
- Bolt on design
- Terminal pins are tin plated copper alloy providing higher conductivity and less resistance. Terminal pins are also sealed at the back of socket with silicone sealant to prevent moisture from making contact with mating connector.
- Socket lid has angled drain slot for drainage
- Fits Ford style and new universal Pollak 12-711U mounting bracket for other OEM applications